Rodent Proofing your home.
Essex Pest Control and Bird Control offer effective and affordable rodent proofing in London and in Essex against mice and rats.
This is one of our most requested London pest control treatments. Rodent proofing is key if you have had ongoing infestations of rats and mice in your home. Now is the time to think about mouse proofing so contact us today and we could be with you soon.
Essex Pest Control and Bird Control use only the best materials for rodent proofing in your home to ensure that you have long term protection against rats and mice and no further infestations winter after winter. If you have had regular activity then contact us to discuss our mouse proofing services for homes.
Essex Pest Control and Bird Control will:
- Not use expanding foam for rodent proofing.
- Will use cement and wood where possible.
- Will find and fill all entry points into your home.
- Guarantee any rodent proofing in your home we do.
- Will inspect internal and external areas of your home.
- Will be discreet whilst rodent proofing your home.
- Mouse proofing in London and in Essex.
If you would like to know more about having rodent proofing carried out in your home by us then contact us today and speak directly to an experienced London pest control technician. Take a read of our testimonials to see what previous clients have to say about Essex Pest Control and Bird Control.
We have over 12 years experience of providing rodent pest control Essex and rodent pest control in London. Always friendly, informative and professional. You are in safe hands with Essex Pest Control and Bird Control.
Did you know?
- Mice urine has a fluorescent glow.
- Rodents will gnaw and chew to control the length of their teeth, incisors, which do not stop growing, unlike the teeth of other mammals.
- A mouse can fit through a hole as small as a Biro pen.
- Mice can jump vertical 2ft and can jump down 2ft without injury as well as scale vertical walls, and walk along thin wires and ropes.
- Mice can produce up to 40 babies per year and are capable of reproduction at two months old, with a gestation period of three weeks.
Rats chew or gnaw to manage the length of their incisors ( Front top and bottom teeth ). Rats have four of these, two on the top and two on the bottom, these are open rooted teeth which means they grow throughout life, they are highly suited for gnawing, hence the reason that this kind of damage is so common with rat infestations.
Rodent Proofing is as important as any rat and mice control treatment, if you want to ensure you do not have re infestations year after year then contact us today, are the experts in rodent proofing your home. Our mouse proofing in London treatments are all guaranteed!
Rodent Proofing could include the following:
- Rodent Proofing Of All Holes In Your Home With The Best Materials.
- Kitchens, Boiler Areas, Bedrooms.
- Air Bricks, Drainage Areas, Gardens.
- Mouse proofing in London to residential and commercial properties.